General Terms and Conditions of Service as part of the sales contract between Angelplatz GmbH
D- 65582 Diez
Tel. +49 (0) 6432/9139 860 / Fax. +49 (0) 6432/9139 2860 E-Mail: info@Fishingsquare.com hereinafter referred to as “supplier”, and the customer (referred to in the respective sales contract), hereinafter referred to as “customer”, .
§ 1 Conclusion of the contract
(1) By sending an order, the customer submits an offer within the meaning of § 145 BGB. The customer receives a confirmation of receipt of the order by email in which the customer order is listed. The confirmation email does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but documents the receipt of the order by the supplier.
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer; it is only a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking on the “Buy” / “Binding Order” button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not yet constitute acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email or by delivering the goods within two days.
(3) The contract language is German.
§ 2 order / delivery
(1) The essential characteristics of the ordered goods result from the respective product descriptions.
(2) Orders can only be made in usual commercial quantities.
(3) The supplier delivers only within the Federal Republic of Germany or to Austria. The latest delivery time will be displayed in the order process.
(4) Delivery is at the risk of the supplier. Deliveries are insured for the supplier against transport damage. Please check the integrity and completeness of the delivery upon receipt and have any existing damage to the goods certified. We kindly ask you to contact us directly in case of complaints at 06431/9769690 or by email at info@Fishingsquare.com. The omission of a complaint or failure to contact us has no consequences for the statutory warranty rights of the customer.
(5) Invoices are payable 8 days after receipt of the goods without deduction of discount.
(6) In the event of late payment by the customer, 2.00 EUR will be charged for the first reminder and 4.00 EUR for the second reminder. If a return debit note occurs due to incorrect information provided by the customer in the bank connection or inadequate funds, the supplier is entitled to charge the customer the resulting costs in the amount of 5.56 EUR. The customer reserves the right to prove lower costs.
§ 3 Prices / shipping costs
(1) The product prices stated in the supplier’s online shop are inclusive of the applicable value added tax.
(2) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may apply for the delivery:
Shipping within Germany: Delivery with DPD is free of charge with an order value of more than 99.00 EUR. With an order value below 99.00 EUR, DPD shipping costs of 4.90 EUR apply.
Deliveries with DHL may also incur a bulky item surcharge of 5.90 EUR. This always applies to packages over 1.20m in length.
With an order value of more than 99.00 EUR, standard delivery with DHL is free of charge (plus any bulky items surcharge). With a value of goods below 99.00 EUR shipping costs in the amount of 4.90 EUR (plus any bulky items surcharge) apply for standard delivery with DHL.
For payment by cash on delivery, regardless of the value of the order, an additional fee of 4.90 EUR applies.
Delivery to Austria: For delivery to Austria, fees in the amount of 4.00 EUR apply in addition to the shipping costs for Germany .
§ 4 Payment
(1) Depending on the size of your order, the result of your credit check, the balance of your customer account at www.Fishingsquare.com and the country of your shipping address, you will be offered a choice of the following payment methods: Payment on invoice, by direct debit, in advance, by credit card, by Paypal, by Giropay and cash on delivery.
(2) The possibility of payment on invoice and by direct debit depends on the result of a credit check, which the supplier carries out for the protection of its legitimate interests with CEG Creditreform Consumer GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss in accordance with § 11 no. 11.1. (3)
(3) When using the “direct debit” payment method, your account will be debited two weeks after receipt of the goods.
§ 5 Withdrawal policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, possesses or has taken possession of the final goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Angelplatz GmbH, Fishingsquare.com, Zuckmayerstr. 15, D-65582 Diez, Germany, Phone +49 (0) 6431/9769690, Fax +49 (0) 6432/91392860, E-Mail: info@Fishingsquare.com) with a clear statement (e.g. one sent by post letter, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form template , but this is not required.
In order to meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must return to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional costs arising from your choice of a delivery method that differs from the most favourable standard delivery offered by us). This repayment must occur immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your withdrawal from this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. Returns must be sent to Angelplatz GmbH, Fishingsquare.com Distribution Warehouse, Am Fleckenberg 9, D-65549 Limburg, Germany. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You must bear the regular costs of the return, if you do not return the goods to us from Germany or Austria. If you send the return shipment from Germany or Austria, you must bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed 40 EUR or if you have paid a higher price but at the time of the withdrawal you have not yet provided consideration or a contractually agreed instalment payment. Otherwise, the return is free of charge for you if you send the return from Germany or Austria. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§ 6 Return costs
(1) If the customer exercises its legal right of withdrawal, it must bear the regular costs of the return, if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed 40.00 EUR or if the goods are a higher price and the customer at the time of withdrawal has not yet provided consideration or a contractually agreed instalment payment. Otherwise, the return for the customer is free of charge.
(2) If goods are returned by the customer with a charge, although it would have to bear the regular costs of the return according to § 6 (1), further costs may arise for the supplier's acceptance of the charged return. The supplier reserves the right to charge these costs to the customer or to offset them with any existing purchase price repayment claim.
§ 7 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty rules apply.
§ 9 Liability (1) The supplier is liable for damages only if the supplier or one of its vicarious agents has violated a contractual obligation or the damage is due to gross negligence or intent of the supplier or one of its vicarious agents. An essential contractual obligation is a duty, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the customer can regularly rely.
(2) If the culpable breach of a contractual obligation is not caused by gross negligence or intent, the liability of the supplier is limited to the damage that was reasonably foreseeable for the supplier upon conclusion of the contract.
(3) The above liability regulations apply to contractual and non-contractual claims. Liability due to mandatory statutory provisions, guaranteed characteristics or accepted guarantees as well as damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health remain unaffected by the above limitation of liability.
§ 10 Complaints / dispute resolution
(1) If you have a complaint, you can contact our customer service info@Fishingsquare.com .
(2) General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act)
The European Commission provides an Online Dispute Resolution (OS) platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
We are not obliged to and will not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board. For complaints, claims or similar you are welcome to contact our customer service by telephone or by email at
§ 11 Final provisions
If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the supplier is the domicile of the supplier. The supplier has the right to bring legal actions at the customer’s location.
§ 12 Further information and notes
12.1 Notes on the contract text
(1) The contract text or content is stored on our internal systems. The contract text stored by us is no longer freely accessible after completion of the order. However, you can see your order details in the customer log-in area.
(2) The customer may at any time receive information free of charge from the supplier about the personal data stored on the customer, the customer's order and the text of the contract. For this purpose, the customer can contact the provider at the following email address: info@Fishingsquare.com.
12.2. Details regarding the ordering process
If you have found the product you are looking for, you can add it to the shopping cart without obligation to buy by clicking the “Add to Cart” button. You can view the contents of the shopping cart at any time without obligation to buy by clicking on the “Shopping cart” button. The products placed in the shopping cart can be removed again by clicking on the “Delete” button. If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click the “Checkout” button. After selecting the shipping address, you have the option to select the desired shipping method. Then you may enter your desired payment method. Before you can place your order by clicking on the “Buy” button, you will get an overview of your previous information with the option to change it or cancel the order using your browser’s “Back”.
Close pop-up The item has been added to your shopping cart: